Select a Quarterly course.
- 1. Reservoir and Flow Basics
- 2. Pumps
- 3. Well Heads
- 4. Sucker Rods
- 5. Tubing
- 6. Pumping Units
- 7. Prime Mover
- 8. Dynagraph Interpretation
- 9. Well Operations and Design
- 10. Troubleshooting/Problem Wells
- 11. Automation
- 12. Discussion/Questions
Midland College ATC
3200 W Cuthbert, Midland, TX 79701
Blankenship Lecture Hall, Rm. 160
8:30am – 4:30pm
(Lunch provided from 11:45-12:30)
$765/person (Discounts available for
multiple registrations from same company)
Instructors: Matt Raglin, Dallas Barrett, Ken Nolen
Pick training that Worx for you
Customize Your Training
One Size Doesn’t always fit all
Sometimes our quarterly courses don’t align with your schedule or needs. And every project is different – we get it. That’s why customized trainings are key. Let our industry experts help train in designing, troubleshooting, or optimizing your next project. Everything from best practices to helping you design or set-up your next well, we can help.
Some of our more commonly requested custom trainings include:
- Rod design-best practices, complete designs, software set-up, etc.
- Scada set-up morning reports, alarming, host alarms, trends
- POC fine tuning-VFD speed limits, efficient pump-off set points, production data etc.
- CBM Trainings
- BHA Design Practices
Sign up for e-mail updates!